Strategic Plan and Policies
Our purpose is to lead and encourage a national system of legal aid which allows economically disadvantaged people to obtain access to justice and to provide a forum for engagement at a national level.
This Agreement will facilitate access to justice for disadvantaged people in Australia through the delivery of legal assistance services.
Katherine McKernan appointed to the newly created position of Executive Director, National Legal Aid.
- Defence and Veterans Legal Service submission to NLAP Review
- Independent Children's Lawyers - NLA submission to the NLAP Review
- National Legal Aid Strategic Plan 2021-2024.pdf
- National Legal Assistance Partnership Agreement 2020-25
- NLA submission to the Independent Review of NLAP 2020-25 (27-10-23)
- NLA submission to the Independent Review of NLAP 2020-25 - Executive Summary (27-10-23)
- With You Training Project submission to NLAP Review
- Your Story Disability Legal Support submission to NLAP Review